|Description||3D Artist is responsible for the creation, development, and execution of various media elements of assigned project. This may include pre-visualisation, pre-composition, timing studies and final media created with a variety of 3D and compositing tools.|
|Reports to||CG Supervisor|
|Job Scope||• Use an array of proprietary software tools to produce various media elements of assigned projects.|
• Elevate the work with suggestions for visuals improvements.
• Able to create 3D asset, create animation rigs, texturing, shading, lighting, rendering.
• Able to animate both hard-surface and organic characters using customized rigs.
• Sensitive to timing and pacing for an animation sequence.
• Has a good eye for camera framing, shot layout and action continuity to best tell a story sequence
• Produce pre-visualization, composite, and final media with a variety of 3D and compositing tools.
• Remain up-to-date for the latest trend in 3D industry
• Stay on schedule and meet deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality of work.
• Craft and update documentation for assets
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of the graphic files.
• Creative, innovative and good work ethic.
• Ability to learn new software/techniques quickly.
|Education/ Experience Required||• Diploma in Digital Media or equivalent major|
|Knowledge||• Proficiency in English (Writing, Reading, and Speaking)|
• Mandarin language would be a bonus
|Software||• Proficiency in Autodesk Maya|
• Proficiency in Nuke
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
• Proficiency in Adobe After Effects
• Proficiency in Houdini – A Bonus