|Description||This Motions Graphic Designers is responsible for creating 2D motion graphic videos for the web. Designing graphics that are in motion by using visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to their creations.|
|Department||Post-Production & Visual Effects Department|
|Reports to||CG Supervisor / VFX Supervisor|
|Job Scope||• Plan and execute motion graphics animation from initial idea to final|
• Work independently by conceptualizing, scripting, shooting, editing and the entire production of the motion graphics video.
• Editing, encoding and converting video.
• Selecting appropriate audio, graphics and animation styles for the assigned projects.
• Manage the production workflow and timeline.
• Adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics in videos.
• Visualize projects from conceptual layout, animation of storyboards to execution of the final product.
• Keeping abreast of advancements in animation, new technologies and techniques.
• Support various lines of business and work closely with respective digital graphic designers.
• Proficiency in the use of Photoshop and any other other video editing software.
|Education/ Experience Required||• Diploma in Digital Media or equivalent|
|Knowledge|| • Proficiency in English (Writing, Reading, and Speaking)|
• Mandarin language would be a bonus
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
However, other 3D packages such as Blender, C4D are acceptable too.