|Description||VFX Production coordinators help ensure VFX projects run smoothly. Working with the supervisors and producer, they help to arrange the day-to-day running of the team and make sure everyone has the information they need to work effectively. They organise the movement of the assets through the VFX pipeline.|
Post-Production & Visual Effects Department
|Reports to||CG Supervisor / VFX Supervisor/ Comp Supervisor.|
• Provide ongoing support to VFX Supervisors and Producers.
• Organize and run department and show dailies sessions, taking notes to disseminate to the rest of the team.
• Respond to questions & queries from clients, producers and other team members in a timely manner.
•Maintain databases & accurately keep track of shots/assets. Review shot tracking assignments and ensure statuses are up-to-date.
• Coordinate client ingest, sends, submission forms and collate material to be sent by data IO team.
• Experience in effective VFX scheduling.
• Experience working directly with clients & ability to distill client requests or requirements.
• Proven ability to manage multiple production/client requests and heavy email traffic.
• Positive attitude and can-do approach.
|Education/ Experience Required||• Diploma in Digital Media or equivalent|
|Knowledge||• Proficiency in English (Writing, Reading, and Speaking)|
• Mandarin language would be a bonus
|Software||• Proficiency in Adobe Suite|
• Proficiency in Adobe After Effects
• Proficiency in Office Management Tools